The Plumbing Engineer is involved with systems that overlap into the mechanical, civil, and chemical engineering disciplines.The plumbing engineer is in a key position to influence the water efficiency,sustainable site, energy,fire protection,and pollution systems of a facility.The future of plumbing engineering lies in the ability to design systems with the "whole building" in mind using,preserving,and respecting the natural biospheric earth systems of recycling air,waste and water.
* Water supply system(cold/hot)
* Types of pipe
* Standard used in plumbing
* Estimating water demand using WSFU table
* Central hot water recirulation system with booster pumps and thermostatic mixing valve
* sanitary fixtures and traps
* Inspection and testing for plumbing network
* Sizing the required pump
* Sensors and switches used in plumbing
Design and details of water storage tanks (UG/OHT)
* Drainage system types and appplications
* Determine pipe size for drainage network using DFU table.
* Design of man hole
* Design of septic tank etc...
Target Audience :
Your scope:Client,MEP consultants,contractors,subcontractors etc...
Your job:Design engineer,supervisor,Estimation engineer,drafting
|PLUMBING ENGINEERING||Duration 2 months||40 days|
|examination||one time||6 days|
Opening Hours : Monday to Saturday - 8am to 5pm