Firefighting is the act of attempting to prevent the spread of and extinguish significant unwanted fires in buildings to protect lives and to prevent the destruction of property and of the environment.
Fire protection engineering is the application of science and engineering principles to protect people and their environment from destructive fire,which includes:
* Analysis of fire hazards
* Mitigation of fire danmage by proper design, construction,arrangement, and use of buildings
* Materials,structures,industrial processes, and transportation systems
* The design installation and maintenance of fire detection and suppression and communication systems.
* Fire triangle
* Type of fires
* Classification of firefightinig system
* Wet pipe system
Dry pipe system
* Deluge system
* Pre action system
* Down-comer system
* Fire pumps(duty pump,stand by pump and jockey pump)
* Components of water based system(sprinklers,FHC,fire hydrants,control valves,pipe and fitting etc...)
* Fire extinguishers
* Classsification of occupancies and commodities
Fire fighting design
Hydraulic calculation etc...
|FIRE FIGHTING||Duration 2 months||40 days|
|examination||one time||6 days|
Opening Hours : Monday to Saturday - 8am to 5pm