Quality Inspection are measures aimed at checking, measuring or testing of one or more product characteristics and to relate the results to the requirements to confirm compliance.
The aim of this course is to provide a clear,practical, and step by-step explanation for the complete study of an electrical system design and installation.
It is intended for electrical professionals in companies,design offices,inspection organization etc...
* Control and command devices
* Cable management system
* Switchgears,function and types(protection devices)
* General rules of electrical drawings(lighting and power loads designing of high-rise building)
* Transformer,DG,breaker,cable selection
* HT and LT panel board designing and GA drawing
* HT and LT cable selection
* Selection of AMF and APFC relays
* Capacitor bank sizing
* Subtraction room designing
* Earthing designing and cable termination
* Estimation and preparation of BOQ
* QA,QC introduction
* General inspection methods and procedures.
* Inspection procedure and testing of switch gears(Subtraction),transformer,motor,lighting system,bus duct,cables etc..
Preparation of RFI,ITP,ITR and NCR and corrective action..
Target Audience :
Your scope:Client,MEP consultants,contractors,subcontractors,substation.
Your job:Design engineer,supervisor,Estimation engineer,QC engineer,drafting
Software used: Autocad,Revit,Relux
|ELECTRICAL QC||Duration 2 months||40 days|
|examination||one time||6 days|
Opening Hours : Monday to Saturday - 8am to 5pm